"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." -Avatar Aang
HE TRIED TO ESCAPE
FUCK THE OCEAN
I’M A BIRD MOTHAFUCK- OH SHIT
SEA PANCAKE OUT
Do you guys remember That’s So Raven? That’s So Raven, one of the few shows Disney channel did right. That’s So Raven, if you don’t remember starred Raven Symone as Raven Baxter. Let me tell you somethings about Raven Baxter; Raven Baxter wasn’t a thin girl nor did she want to be famous singer like EVERY OTHER CHARACTER ON TELEVISION TODAY. No, Raven was a girl with some extra meat on her bones that wanted to be a fashion designer and model her own work. Remember the episode where a magazine put her head on another model’s body because she didn’t have ‘the look’ and how Raven fought to change it? What happened to episodes like that, Disney Channel? Yes, That’s So Raven, despite being a show about a psychic, was the most real kids show on television. What about the episode dealing with racism when the store manager refused to hire Raven because she’s black? Or the episode dealing with drugs when Raven thought her brother, Cory, was smoking? This was a show that was popular and relatable. It didn’t feature a new song every week, it didn’t need to! The hilarious antics of the costume wearing Raven Baxter, mixed with life lessons we can actually read, made this show the best show Disney Channel came up with ever.
(Source: lesbianest, via uhhlexiis)
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
- Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
I have seen heaven and it is a beautiful place